Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tech Theta Speak Up for Kids CASA 5k Tip #2

Hello everyone,
Hope your week is going great! For those of you hanging in there, I have another tip for you I found online. Remember, its normal to be tired because your body is still getting used to a consecutive workout. 

TIP #2-
    What and when you eat following exercise can be just as important as what you eat before. While the pre-exercise meals can ensure that adequate glycogen stores are available for optimal performance, the post-exercise meal is critical to recovery and improves your ability to train consistently.

So, basically what I think this is saying is to EAT HEALTHY! (haha) Obviously, I am no health expert. But just remember, why would you want to work so hard for nothing?

Keep it up! Don't forget to comment and leave those tips I know you all are finding. As for me, I'm off to Colorado for Spring Break so I will post next weeks training schedule tomorrow morning. 

And for those of you who have not signed up for the race, no worries! You can register online at www.casaofthesouthplains.org and jump on in with week 2 workout.  

No comments:

Post a Comment